Eligibility for application (Individual)
- Financial Assistance issued by the Social Welfare Department (e.g.: CSSA, Disability Allowance or Old Age Living Allowance) .
- Allowance issued by the Student Finance Office (e.g.: Textbook Assistance, Subsidy Scheme for Internet Access Charges or Kindergarten Fee Remission).
- Other types of Government Financial Assistance (e.g.: Travel Subsidy or Low-income Working Family Allowance) .
- Other cases recommended by NGOs / schools / churches.
Eligibility for application (NGO)
- Members of the Hong Kong Council of Social Service.
- Schools formed under the Section 3 of the Education Ordinance (Cap. 279), e.g.: “Code of Aid for Primary Schools”, “Code of Aid for Secondary Schools” & “Code of Aid for Special Schools”.
- Members of the Community Chest.
- Charitable Organisations.
- Other Non-governmental Organizations.
How to apply
- Applicants may submit *the above documents and application form to the workshop.
- Email：email@example.com or
- whatsapp：5520 9507 or
- fax：2716 6951 or
- Mail：Unit 616, Chevalier Commercial Centre, No. 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
- On-site payment at CCW（cash、EPS、PAYWAVE） or
- Bank Transfer（Please contact our staff for more details） or
- Mail the **cheque with application form to：Unit 616, Chevalier Commercial Centre, No. 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
*the above documents：A copy of the allowance documents, proof of address and proof of income
**Cheque payable to: Caritas Hong Kong
© 2021 Caritas Computer Workshop.